We're so pleased you are a part of Wheaton College Graduate School. The information here is designed to help your student transition go as smoothly as possible. If you can't find what you need here, you may always contact email@example.com.
For All Flexible Learning Students
(Domestic and International as Noted)
- Important Terms Used at Wheaton:
- is the administrative software database program that powers everything from applications to the Wheaton portal to grading to transcripts after graduation. Virtually every office at Wheaton relies on to enable us to get our jobs done. Banner allows you to do all the things listed in the description of the Wheaton Portal (above).
- Register for Classes: Note: you must first be enrolled as a student and have a MyWheaton account to register for classes.
- Connect with Student Health Services
- Review all flexible learning student health requirements
- Immunization waiver
International Students Only
- SEVIS Registration: All international students are required to complete the SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) registration procedure within 30 days of the current program start date. This is to ensure that the required documents are on file and to comply with the Federal immigration regulations to report necessary information about your status to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Please contact the Graduate School Designated School Official (DSO) to book an appointment: Cheryl Margason (DSO); Office: BGC 224; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 630.752.7954
- International Students enrolled in Flexible Format programs but moving to Wheaton will find the information they need from the College's International Students Program.
- Order Your Books
- Visit the Wheaton College Bookstore and click on "Shop Now."
- Get Directions to Wheaton College
- Review Housing Options
- You can find a list of housing options here.
- Obtain a Student ID
- Review Dining Options
- Off Campus
- On Campus: You may pay for individual meals as desired or sign up for the meal plan option which includes 3 meals per day, Monday through Friday.
- Review Resources for students
On-Campus Resources and Amenities
- Academic and Institutional Technology (AIT)
- Flex learning technology help page
- Connecting to the Wheaton Network
- Technology @Wheaton for New Students
Find answers to all your technology questions.
- Buswell Library
- Chrouser Sports Complex
Free for students; includes gym, track, climbing wall, pool and more!
- Counseling Center
- Graduate Chaplain
- Public Safety Services (Campus shuttles, safety escorts, motorist assistance, etc.)
- Student Health Services (Hours and contact info)
Troubleshooting Common Internet and Technology (Printing!) Problems When Students Come on Campus for Return Visits
- Internet Connection
- Thundercloud Printing—enabling your computer or device to print using Wheaton’s Network and printers when you are on campus.
About the Area
- Explore Wheaton and Chicago
- Wheaton College campus map
- Dining on campus or off campus
- Local Church Directory
- (pharmacies, dentists, doctors, grocery stores, etc.)
- Corinthian Co-Op Find gently used items from clothes to electronics to kitchenware, all free!
Questions? These departments can help!
- Graduate Student Life (email@example.com)
- Academic and Institutional Technology (AIT) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Public Safety (email@example.com)
- Academic Calendar
- Buswell Library Guide for Students at a Distance
- Registrar's Office
- Academic Deadlines for Students
- Academic Petition
To be used by students to request variations from stated academic policies and procedures.
- Access Your Grades through DegreeWorks,
our user-friendly degree-tracking application.
- Address Change
Use this form to let us know if your address has changed.
- Independent Study or Tutorial Application Form
- Candidacy Form
- Course Catalog
- Course Schedules
- Dropping a Course - contact the registrar and your advisor as soon as possible!
- Registrar Forms
- Transcript Request Process
- Schoology Tools Exclusive to Flex Students
- General Academic and Institutional Technology Helps
- My.Wheaton Account information
- FREE Microsoft Office Software for students. NOTE: If you are going to be using large media files in PowerPoint, or creating videos from your powerpoint for online presentations, the best version to install is Microsoft ProPlus (which is the 64-bit version). To install that version, when you click on the link, go to “Other install options” and then select “Advanced” and choose the 64-bit version to download.
- FREE LinkedIn Learning for students
- Graduate Financial Aid
- Watch Past Graduate Chapels on YouTube
- Center for Vocation and Career
(job postings, resume help, etc.)
- Grad Student Handbook (PDF)
- Bias Incident Policy and Bias Incident Report Form
- Graduate Financial Aid
The Wheaton College Graduate School Financial Aid team can help you understand how much your graduate studies will cost and what scholarships, loans and aid may be available to you.
- Student Financial Services
SFS is responsible for processing all payments and financial aid.
- Student Billing and Payment Gateway
Online, self-service site for all of your student account transactions.