The Wheaton College Graduate School offers doctoral and master’s degree programs in the areas of psychology, education, ministry, leadership, and bible/theology. Each program is designed to provide excellent training in theory and praxis from a distinctly Christian perspective.
- History of Christianity (M.A.)*
- Humanitarian and Disaster Leadership (M.A.)*^
- Marriage & Family Therapy (M.A.)
- Ministry Leadership (M.A.)^
- Missional Church Movements (M.A.)^
- Old Testament Archaeology (M.A.)*
- Outdoor and Adventure Leadership (M.A.)*^
- Teaching (MAT)*
- TESOL and Intercultural Studies (M.A.)*^
- Theology (M.A.)*
- Graduate Certificate in TESOL^
- ELIC TEFL Certificate^
- Trauma Certificate^
- Certification in Cross-Cultural Ministry
- Organizational Leadership Certificate^
To inquire about certificates, contact admissions directly.
The best way to experience Wheaton College Graduate School is to visit our campus!