Wheaton College Graduate School offers doctoral and master’s degree programs in the areas of psychology, education, ministry, leadership, and bible/theology. Each program is designed to provide excellent training in theory and praxis from a distinctly Christian perspective.
- Biblical Exegesis M.A.
- Biblical Studies M.A.
- Biblical and Theological Studies Ph.D.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling M.A.
- Clinical Psychology Psy.D.
- Evangelism and Leadership M.A.*^
- Higher Education and Student Development M.A.*^
- History of Christianity M.A.*
- Humanitarian and Disaster Leadership M.A.*^
The best way to experience Wheaton College Graduate School is to visit our campus!