The Wheaton Board of Trustees has approved a new tuition rate for all master’s degree programs at Wheaton College Graduate School. Effective Summer 2019, we will introduce a lower rate of $700 per graduate credit hour. We hope this decision will make Wheaton’s rich academic experience an even more accessible choice for you.
Note that this rate does not apply to the Psy.D. or Ph.D. programs.
Wheaton College Graduate School offers doctoral and master’s degree programs in the areas of psychology, education, ministry, leadership, and bible/theology. Each program is designed to provide excellent training in theory and praxis from a distinctly Christian perspective.
- Biblical Exegesis (M.A.)
- Biblical Studies (M.A.)
- Biblical and Theological Studies (Ph.D.)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.A.)
- Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.)
- Evangelism and Leadership (M.A.)*^
- Higher Education and Student Development (M.A.)*^
- History of Christianity (M.A.)*
- Humanitarian and Disaster Leadership (M.A.)*^
The best way to experience Wheaton College Graduate School is to visit our campus!