The Wheaton College Graduate School offers doctoral and master’s degree programs in the areas of psychology, education, ministry, leadership, and bible/theology. Each program is designed to provide excellent training in theory and praxis from a distinctly Christian perspective.
- Biblical Exegesis (M.A.)
- Biblical and Theological Studies (M.A.)*
- Biblical and Theological Studies (Ph.D.)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.A.)
- Clinical Psychology (Ph.D.)
- Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.)
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)^
- Evangelism and Leadership (M.A.)^
- Leadership (M.A.)^
- Leadership - Outdoor Ministry Track (M.A.)^
- Higher Education and Student Development (M.A.)^
- History of Christianity (M.A.)
- Humanitarian and Disaster Leadership (M.A.)^
- Marriage & Family Therapy (M.A.)
- Ministry Leadership (M.A.)^
- Missional Church Movements (M.A.)^
- Old Testament Archaeology (M.A.)
- Outdoor and Adventure Leadership (M.A.)^
- Teaching (MAT)
- TESOL and Intercultural Studies (M.A.)*^
- Theology (M.A.)
- Certificate in Biblical & Theological Studies*^
- Graduate Certificate in TESOL*^
- ELIC TEFL Certificate^
- Cross-Cultural Studies Certificate^
- Organizational Leadership Certificate*^
- Missional Church Certificate^
- Trauma Certificate*
To inquire about certificates, contact admissions directly.
* Denotes programs that are 100% online
^ Also available in a Flexible Learning Format.
The best way to experience Wheaton College Graduate School is to visit our campus!