Currently, Wheaton College has no known cases of Coronavirus on campus.
- COVID-19 FAQs for Wheaton College
- Campus.Health Resources for Students
We understand that Wheaton students come from many backgrounds and have diverse health care needs. We will both treat you and teach you how to find your best potential health so you can focus on your education.
Summer Hours of Operation
- 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Nurses are only available for phone consultations from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- SHS is here to answer your questions, but we have moved to remote services until further notice. Please call, email, or send a MyChart message to be connected with our clinical staff, as we are not accepting walk-ins.
North Harrison Hall
800 Centennial Dr., Ste. 130
Wheaton, IL 60187
- Community Resources (PDF)
- Map of Local Resources (PDF)
- Form to Request Copy of Medical Records (PDF)
- Resources for Wheaton in Chicago (PDF)
This website is best supported by a web browser other than Internet Explorer.