The following services are available through Student Health Services regardless of a student's health insurance plan. These services are at low cost and billed to the student's account and are available to actively enrolled students while the College is in session. Please note that only limited services are available during summer and holiday breaks.
- Administration of prescribed allergy desensitizing injections (only when a provider is in-house)
- Appointments: Physician or Nurse Practitioners
- Nurse visits
- Health education and wellness promotion
- Immunizations (routine and travel)
- In-house rapid laboratory testing (ie. Strep, Mono, pregnancy etc. - provider appointment!)
- Confidential and FREE STD/STI and HIV testing (for non visa or job related)
- Outsourced laboratory tests (ie. ferritin, complete blood count etc.)
- Loan items - crutches, wheelchairs, heating pads, etc. (free)
- In-house pharmacy (only for in-house visits)
- Observation beds (weekdays) beds available for students to rest in while receiving nursing care and examination by physicians
- Physical examinations (including pre-op physicals, physical for visa applications, employment, club sports etc.)
- Referrals to specialists after consult with a MD or NP
- Resource materials on health related topics (free)
- Self Care Center (free)
- Simple Surgical Procedures
- Wart treatment and other small in-office procedures
- Women's health issues: nutrition, anemia, gynecological exams, bone health, etc.
Read the Privacy Notice which summarizes important information that you should know about our services and the information we maintain.
International Travel Clinic
The International Travel Clinic (ITC) is available for active students traveling with a College-sponsored trip. The ITC is staffed by nurses trained in travel health, and utilizes the Travax travel medicine software to inform and update students about health and travel conditions including immunizations during a consultation. Appointments can be made by calling 630.752.5072.