The following services are available through Student Health Services regardless of a student's health insurance plan. These services are at low cost and billed to the student's account and are available to actively enrolled students and their spouses while the College is in session. Please note that only limited services are available during summer and holiday breaks.
- Administration of prescribed allergy desensitizing injections
- Appointments: Physicians or Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse visits (no charge)
- Health education and wellness promotion
- Immunizations (routine and travel)
- In-house rapid laboratory testing (ie. Strep, Mono, pregnancy etc.)
- Confidential and FREE STD/STI and HIV testing (for non visa or job related)
- Outsourced laboratory tests (ie. ferritin, complete blood count etc.)
- Loan items - crutches, wheelchairs, heating pads, etc. (free)
- In-house pharmacy (only for in-house visits)
- Patient extended care unit (weekdays) meals, nursing care and examination by physicians
- Physical examinations (including pre-op physicals, physical for visa applications, employment, club sports etc.)
- Referrals to specialists after consult with a MD or NP
- Resource materials on health related topics (free)
- Self Care Center (free)
- Simple Surgical Procedures
- Wart treatment and other small in-office procedures
- Women's health issues: nutrition, anemia, gynecological exams, bone health, etc.
- Massage therapy
Read the Privacy Practices Packet which summarizes important information that you should know about our services and the information we maintain.
International Travel Clinic
The International Travel Clinic (ITC) is available for students, faculty, and staff traveling with a College-sponsored trip. The ITC is staffed by nurses trained in travel health, and utilizes the Travax travel medicine software to inform and update students, faculty and staff about health and travel conditions including immunizations during a consultation. Appointments can be made by calling 630.752.5072.