Posted July 30, 2018 by Academic and Institutional Technology
Introducing Student on Tap
Good news! In partnership with Student Government we have developed Student on Tap, the new, quick way for students to access the information they are most interested in with one simple click.
On August 8, 2018, Academic and Institutional Technology will be launching a pilot of Student on Tap for Undergraduate students.
- We have created an “app-like” experience for undergraduate students to use on their mobile devices.
- Student Government prioritized the five things students wish to most quickly access:
- Daily menu from Bon Appetit
- Calendar of campus events
- Undergraduate chapel schedule
- Map of Wheaton College campus
- Who’s Who
Impact on College Community
Students logging in to portal.wheaton.edu will now see the new Student on Tap interface from their computer or mobile device.
But don’t worry! All the other things students need to access are still there! Simply go up to the blue hamburger icon at the top left of the screen which will open the full Wheaton Portal experience.
When using a mobile device to access Student on Tap, your screen will look like this:
We will continue to work with Student Government to get feedback from students and make adjustments.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Academic and Institutional Technology at 630.752.4357 (HELP) or by email at email@example.com.