Providing proactive and responsive care for all students to thrive holistically. We desire for each individual as well as the community to flourish by offering relevant resources and support to meet their needs.
Welcome to Student Care Services!
Student Care Services serves as the central point of contact for proactive, responsive, coordinated care and support for all Wheaton Students. It encompasses the emotional, social, intellectual, spiritual, physical, and mental health concerns of every student.
A group of students studying Community Art organized an interactive mural in Lower Beamer Center for peers and faculty to raise awareness of sexual assault on campuses across the United States.
- Coordination and communication with faculty, staff and campus departments regarding student needs
- Develop Care plans for self-care, self-advocacy and coordinated support
- Holistic empowerment during challenging times and difficult decisions
- Hospitalization Liaison support and coordinated care
- Off-campus travel assessment, coordinated support and established travel care plans
- Provide information, workshops and programs to address current student care needs
- Available to faculty, staff, and students for workshops on best practices for how to refer, respond to and support student concerns
- Provide referrals for on and off campus resources
- Available to meet with students to work through concerns and process needs
- Serves as the Deputy Title IX and discrimination officer for all students
Campus Care and Support Partnerships & Resources:
- Wheaton College Counseling CentSt.er - 630.752.5321
- Learning and Accessibility Services - 630.752.5022
- Student Health Services - 630.752.5072
- Residence Life - 630.752.5427
- Public Safety Services - 630.752.5911
- Title IX Office 630-752-7885
Individual appointments are available and can be scheduled with the Director by calling 630.752.5797 or by email.
Student Care Services Staff
Director of Student Care Services