Posted March 12, 2018 by Academic and Institutional Technology
New Facilities Work Order System Deployed
Effective Date: March 20, 2018
Starting Tuesday, March 20, Facilities is introducing a new Work Order system for the College, called Asset Essentials. Asset Essentials will replace the current work order system, Azzier.
Key Benefits and Features
- Identical request and work order numbers
- The ability to track the status of a work order online
- Improved system stability
- Increased functionality when accessed on a smartphone or iPad
- When submitting a work order using Asset Essentials, the fields of information required will be very similar to Azzier
Impact on College Community
Azzier will be unavailable to Requesters from Sunday March 18 at 12:00 PM through Tuesday March 20 at 7:30 AM. Requesters will receive instructions to send work orders while Azzier is unavailable via email to Diane Wojciechowski (Work Order Coordinator), or to report emergency work requests to Public Safety during evening and weekend hours, per normal practice.
On Monday, March 19 all current Requesters will receive the new link to Asset Essentials, along with instructions for logging in and submitting a new work order beginning Tuesday, March 20.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Facilities Department by email or call 630.752.5113.