With 40 majors, a student-to-faculty ratio of 11-to-1, and an average class size of 23, Wheaton offers the men and women of its student body quality instruction and attention from a Christian perspective in an environment of academic excellence. In addition to the list below, we also encourage you to view and compare all fields of study and programs in more detail.
Undergraduate Fields of Study
- Applied Health Science
- Biblical and Theological Studies
- Business and Economics
- Chinese - Mandarin
- Christian Education and Ministry
- Classical Languages (Hebrew, Greek, Latin)
- Computer Science
- Engineering (liberal arts)
- Environmental Science
Global and Experiential Learning
- Biblical Exegesis M.A.
- Biblical Studies M.A.
- Biblical and Theological Studies Ph.D.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling M.A.
- Clinical Psychology Psy.D.
- Evangelism and Leadership M.A.*^
- Higher Education and Student Development M.A.*^
- History of Christianity M.A.*
- Humanitarian and Disaster Leadership M.A.*^