The Department of Academic and Institutional Technology.
The mission of Academic and Institutional Technology is to support Wheaton College in meeting its strategic, operational, and educational objectives through leadership and support of appropriate information technology solutions and services.
We do this by:
- Aligning and stewarding resources to effectively support college priorities and objectives;
- Investing in the development of close, transparent, collaborative, relationships with faculty, students, staff, and other community members to best serve the campus' existing and future technological needs;
- Encouraging and supporting innovation in solutions;
- Developing our human resources to ensure we are leaders in understanding, deploying, and supporting current and future information technology solutions to support the College’s mission;
- Partnering with other educational institutions and external organizations with similar objectives to efficiently leverage technology resources.