New URL for Updated Wheaton Portal
Effective Date: July 13, 2016
We’re pleased to announce the new Wheaton Portal, formerly known as the myWheaton Portal.
The Wheaton Portal is located at portal.wheaton.edu.* Sign in with your network username and password and update any bookmarks you have.
During a required security update, we took the opportunity to work with the newly-formed Enterprise Portal Coordination Committee to begin improvements to the portal. We welcome your feedback as we continue making improvements in the coming months.
Key Benefits and Features
- Improved security | The Wheaton Portal will have greater security to help keep your personal information safe.
- Better communication | Better communication through consolidated campus announcements and an up-to-date event feed.
- Easier access | The Wheaton Portal gives you easier access to resources and web applications with single sign-on and an updated user interface.
Impact on College Community
- Sign in to the Wheaton Portal at portal.wheaton.edu. Starting July 13, the myWheaton Portal URL will redirect you to this page. Update any bookmarks with the outdated URL.
- Some links within the Wheaton Portal will only be available from on-campus. Connect using VPN in order to access all resources within the portal.
- myWheaton will now exclusively refer to student Google accounts, which use the format firstname.lastname@.my.wheaton.edu.
*The full Wheaton Portal URL begins with https://mycas.wheaton.edu. The shortened URL portal.wheaton.edu brings you to a page with the full URL.