The following chart presents a progression that allows completion of the MA in Higher Education & Student Development in two years.
- CFM 595: Introduction to Higher Education (4)
- CFM 513: Philosophy of Ministry (2)
- BITH 565: Christian Theology (4)
- CFM 521: Personal Spiritual Formation (2)
- CFM 546: Facilitating Collegiate Learning (2)
- CFM 518: Research Methods (2)
- CFM 514: Ministry in Culture (4)
- CFM 534: Care & Counsel Ministry (4)
- CFM 512: Bible in Ministry (2)
- CFM 548 Leadership and Legal Issues (4)
- CFM 698 Applied Thesis or Creative Project (2)
- CFM (Course Number TBA) Conflict and Mediation (4)
- CFM 641 Emerging Adult Development (4)
~ Summer and Winter courses are intensives.
~ Fall and Spring courses are available for both residential students and flexible learning students via live video.