Course Requirements for the M.A. in Higher Education and Student Development
Formerly known as the M.A. in Christian Formation and Ministry (CFM), the newly-revised M.A. in Higher Education and Student Development is a 40 credit-hour program which aligns with the professional guidelines of the Council for the Advancement of Standard in Higher Education (2001) for M.A. programs that prepare student development professionals.
- CFM 512 Bible in Ministry (2)
- CFM 513 Philosophy of Ministry (2)
- CFM 514 Ministry in Culture (4)
- CFM 518 Research Methods (2)
- CFM 521 Personal Spiritual Formation (2)
- BITH 565 Christian Theology (4)
- CFM (Course Number TBA) Conflict and Mediation (4)
- CFM 595 Introduction to Higher Education (4)
- CFM 534 Care & Counsel in Ministry (4)
- CFM 546 Facilitating Collegiate Learning (2)
- CFM 548 Leadership and Legal Issues (4)
- CFM 641 Emerging Adult Development (4)
- CFM 698 Applied Thesis (2)
View the Course Catalog.
View the Course Sequence.