Theology Conference 2021
God and Wonder: Theology, Imagination, and the Arts
April 8-9, 2021
What is the place of wonder in the Christian life? How can a theology of imagination contribute to our understanding of God and the world? What does wonder have to do with the life of the church in preaching, teaching, and worship? How might reflection on wonder enhance our understanding of place, vocation, and family? The 2021 Wheaton Theology Conference will ask renowned Christian scholars to consider how cultivating wonder and the gift of imagination can revitalize churches today.
As we bring to a close three decades of meetings and publications, we take a final look at a theme that has informed almost every gathering and yet remains a topic of vital interest to Christians around the world: Wonder.
This year's Theology Conference will be online. More information will be given to attendees closer to the conference.Purchase Tickets
- 2019: "Who Do You Say that I Am?" Why the Humanity of Jesus Matters Conference videos >>
- 2018: Balm in Gilead: A Theological Dialogue with Marilynne Robinson Conference videos >>
- 2017: Come, Let Us Eat Together
- 2016: The People's Book: Reformation and the Bible
- 2015: The Image of God in an Image Driven Age Conference videos >>