Applying to the Wheaton College Graduate School
Learn more about the admission requirements and application deadlines for the Organizational Leadership Certificate at the Wheaton College Graduate School.
Requirements for All Applicants
Students who have successfully completed the Global Leadership Summit Certificate prior to admission may apply to enter the Organizational Leadership Certificate. Admission does not require a specific undergraduate major, but students are expected to have demonstrated leadership experience and possess proficiency in written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Online Graduate Short Application for Admission Form
- Autobiographical information
- Essays as indicated in application
- Official transcript for Bachelor's degree
- Signed Statement of Veracity, Statement of Faith, and Community Covenant
Additional Requirements for International Students
- An English Proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS) is required for all international applicants instead of the GRE
- If TOEFL or IELTS is waived, then MAT or GRE is required
- Transcript evaluation report required with every official transcript
- Please review Graduate International Admissions for more information
- Please note that this program does not offer an F1 visa. International students can only pursue the flexible format.