Posted by Academic and Institutional Technology
Introducing Handshake: Recruit and Hire the Best Students for the Job
Need to hire student workers or interns? The Wheaton College Center for Vocation and Career is excited to introduce Handshake, our new career recruitment platform. Explore this one-stop-shop to recruit and hire the best Wheaton College students for your openings.
Key Benefits and Features
Handshake is the one-stop-shop for all on-campus job opportunities.
- When students ask you about on-campus job opportunities, you can refer them to Handshake
- Handshake offers hands-on training to get you started, as well as weekly webinars, videos, and support articles
- Advanced filtering options allow you to narrow down potential hires
- Schedule on-campus interviews or set up your own events and manage the logistics and payments through Handshake
- Directly message student job candidates through Handshake
Impact on College Community
- The former career recruitment platform, ThunderCareers, is no longer available
- All on-campus student jobs will now be posted on Handshake
Sign up for an employer account for free here.
If you have any questions, please contact the Center for Vocation and Career at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630.752.5048.