Posted August 31, 2017 by Academic and Institutional Technology
New Campus Credit Card System
Effective Date: September 29, 2017
On September 29 Purchasing is launching a new campus credit card system called Concur, which will replace the current system, Smart Data.
Key Benefits and Features
- Upload your receipts straight from your smartphone camera through the Concur app
- Sign in with your Wheaton.edu email address and password
- Expense account numbers are auto-populated
Impact on College Community
In order to launch the new system, Purchasing will shut down the current credit card system, Smart Data. On October 12 at 5:00 PM, you will no longer have access to Smart Data.
Between Concur's launch on September 29 and Smart Data's decommissioning on October 12, you will need to reconcile and approve all of your September charges. After October 12, transactions cannot be reviewed in Smart Data, and they will end up in your department's "Unreconciled Credit Card Charges." By completing your transactions before October 12, you can avoid:
- Extra paperwork from account transfers
- Unidentified expenses muddling your budget
- Unexamined activity with department's resources
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Purchasing department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630.752.5014.