Posted August 23, 2017 by Academic and Institutional Technology
Conveniently Schedule Office Hours Online with Calendly
Calendly is an appointment scheduling tool that works with your existing Outlook calendar to allow others to sign up for open appointment slots during designated time blocks, which helps you to schedule meetings without the back-and-forth emails.
Key Features and Benefits
- Easily schedule your office hours online with students
- Calendar integration with Outlook ensures that you’re never double booked
- Calendly allows you to have fewer scheduling emails, so that you and your invitees can get more done
- Calendly can be used from any of your devices, wherever you are
Impact on College Community
- To use Calendly, you need to create a free account on Calendly’s website using your Wheaton.edu email address
- Instructions for setting up your office hours using Calendly can be found here
- Additional Calendly resources and instructions can be found in the Calendly Help Center. We also recommend watching the Calendly Tech Talk.
If you have any questions, please contact Academic and Institutional Technology at email@example.com or call 630.752.4357 (HELP).