Logo for Graduate School

Program Options

Three Ways to Earn the Degree

There are several ways to participate in the Outdoor and Adventure Leadership degree offered by Wheaton College Graduate School.

  • Residential at HoneyRock

    You can earn your M.A. in Outdoor and Adventure Leadership as a full-time residential student for two years at HoneyRock, while serving in crucial leadership roles as a Graduate Assistant. 
  • While Serving at Your Current Organization

    You can also earn the M.A. in Outdoor and Adventure Leadership part time while serving at a different organization.  The courses are all offered in modular (1- to 2-week long intensives), hybrid (mix of online and short 2- to 3-day residential courses) or online classes enable you to take all your classes while maintaining your job at your current ministry.
  • OAL Partnerships

    The OAL degree is offered in collaboration with regional camps and camp organizations throughout the country, including the Christian Camp and Conferences Association (CCCA). If you are interested in a partnership or creating a partnership with your camp, we invite you to contact Lorenzo Pablo, Director of Partnerships with Wheaton College’s School of Mission, Ministry, and Leadership at 630.752.7815 or lorenzo.pablo@wheaton.edu