The Wade Center is self-funded and largely supported by its endowment, with the remaining portion of our operating budget dependent upon donations. The financial support we receive helps determine how well and how often we can provide free access to our facility, resources, services, and programming.
What Your Gift Supports
- Access to the Wade's extensive, world-class Research Collections
- Enjoyment of our Museum exhibits and artifacts
- A variety of on-site public programming for all ages
- Lectures by scholars from around the world
- Book talks and signings, reading groups, and story times
- Engagement through music, drama, and art presentations
- Remote-access resources via our website, the Wade Center podcast, our YouTube channel, and social media
- Researchers and visitors from around the US and the world who come to our programs, visit our Museum, and explore our Reading Room
- K-12 school groups, college classes, PhD candidates, and educators
- Children and families
- Senior groups
- Special interest groups, creators, and influencers
- Church and ministry groups
- Virtual visitors from around the world to our website, podcast, YouTube channel, and social media venues
We invite you to financially partner with us in our pursuit of cultural engagement and spiritual formation by becoming a Friend of the Wade. Together, we can continue to promote our seven authors' enduring and distinctive blend of intellect, imagination, and faith in a variety of ways to audiences of all ages.
Our Friends of the Wade program recognizes anyone who meets one or more of the following:
- Gives a monthly or annual financial gift to the Wade of any amount
- Has given more than $25,000 in total to the Wade
- Has informed us that the Wade Center is in their estate plan
As a Friend, you will receive our print newsletter twice per year (past issues are available to read online). You may also receive advance notices of the Wade Center news or events, personalized tours of the facility, and discounts where applicable. All gifts are acknowledged with a receipt as a tax-deductible gift to Wheaton College.
Ways to Give
- Give Online – make a gift through our secure website
- Give by Mail – make a check out to Wheaton College / Wade Center and mail it to:
Marion E. Wade Center
501 College Avenue
Wheaton, IL 60187
- Learn about other opportunities on how to partner with the Wade Center
Thank you for your interest; we look forward to connecting with you!