COVID-19 Policy for Visitors
- Wear a face covering and socially distance when inside the building, regardless of vaccination status.
- Comply with all Wade Center COVID-19 protocols, including making appointments to visit either Museum or Reading Room.
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.*
*Please phone for an appointment to visit
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & 1 p.m.- 4p.m.*
*By appointment, walk-ins accommodated only as staffing & scheduling allow
SPECIAL SATURDAY OPENINGS
Museum and Reading Room, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- October 9, Homecoming
- November 6, Family Weekend
- November 25-26 (Thursday/Friday), Thanksgiving
- December 24-January 2, Winter break holiday
- January 17 (Monday), Martin Luther King Jr. Day