An investment in CFI is a strategic gift that will help prepare students for their future vocations for many years to come.
CFI is an institute at Wheaton College that helps Wheaton faculty and staff give our students (1) a strong theological framework for understanding vocation, (2) a faith-informed process for vocational discernment, and (3) a vision for Christian integrity, servant leadership, and human flourishing wherever they work - from marketplace enterprises non-profits to the family.
Would you consider giving today? We have a unique and limited opportunity through the Kern Family Foundation to match your donation 3 to 1. Give here > >
"The Kern Family Foundation has graciously supported CFI's work since our founding in 2014. As part of their support this year (2016-2017), Kern has also agreed to match up to $80,000 0f new donor support at a 3:1 level. This is an extra way your gift can bless students through the work of Opus."
Your gift will support strategic activities on vocation such as these:
- students accessing new curricular modules, assignments, and resources in First-Year Seminars, Advanced Integrated Seminars, and Capstone courses
- faculty creating new vocational learning units in their existing courses
- students hearing national speakers on vocation in chapel events
- staff & faculty accessing 12-hour seminars every semester that help them reflect on their own vocations within the college's mission, and learn new ways to mentor students in their vocational journeys
- Wheaton community members hearing Wheaton alumni's vocational stories through events and online recorded interviews
- faculty attending conferences, researching, and writing for their colleagues on vocation and human flourishing
All gifts are tax-deductible. Contributions will be held in a dedicated account for use with articulated projects only.
Your gift will help prepare our students for their future vocations. Give here > >
Your gift will be matched 3 to 1...