Does your organization face complex problems?
CFI iLab will partner with you to build innovative solutions drawing on the rich intellectual resources of Wheaton College:
- the raw talent of interdisciplinary teams of passionate students
- the participation and oversight of faculty experts
- the careful guidance of experienced marketplace leaders
These consulting projects provide a rich opportunity for you to engage with emerging talent and established experts. When you sponsor a project in the CFI iLab, you join the CFI network and gain access to our large ecosystem of resources.
I engage with students from Stanford and the University of Chicago, but the Wheaton iLab team had some of the smartest students I've ever worked with.— Julian Cheng
CFI iLab can help your company:
- Clarify opportunities
- Generate ideas
- Test options
- Discover resources
- Identify talent
- Generate insights
With proven expertise in transformative supply chains and impact marketing, the CFI iLab can execute projects in:
- Market research
- Diversity and inclusion analysis
- Talent development
- Engagement planning for GenZ
- Environmental, economic, or social impact planning
- Localization of procurement
- Economic development
- Cultural intelligence analysis
- Business development
- Supply chain management
- Business ethics/codes of conduct analysis
- Customer and supplier values alignment
CFI iLab teams are trained in a unique approach developed in-house, drawing on human centered design, social and business research, ethical/philosophical analysis, and agile project management.
For the past six years, Wheaton student teams have delivered marketing plans, market research, and customer insights to Fortune 500 companies, industry associations, academic institutions, social enterprises, and non-profits nation-wide through our marketplace focused interdisciplinary project approach.
See Our iLab Partners