Posted August 12, 2021 by Academic and Institutional Technology
Tags: Department News
Live Training for Faculty: How to Teach in Microsoft Teams
AIT is offering two live trainings for faculty on how to teach in Microsoft Teams.
The trainings will be on the following dates. We suggest you copy/paste the links below into an Outlook calendar appointment.
- Thursday, August 19, 11am-12pm (Click here to join Thursday's training.)
- Monday, August 23, 2-3pm (Click here to join Monday’s training.)
Topics include items such as the following:
- Log in and customize Microsoft Teams
- Schedule a one-time or recurring appointment
- Sharing the meeting link
- Prepare, start and end a meeting
- Posting materials
- Chat & Polling
- Breakout Rooms
- Q & A
If you are unable to attend one of the two live trainings, you will have access to the recording so that you can watch them at your leisure. We will post the link in the Campus Announcements.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 630.752.4357 (HELP).