Posted January 23, 2018 by Academic and Institutional Technology
Tags: Network Upgrades
Upgraded Campus Network and Data Center
On December 18 & 20, 2017, Academic and Institutional Technology successfully upgraded the campus network and data center.
Key Benefits and Features
- Replaced the aging and undersized core routers and data center switches to meet increasing capacity demands
- Eliminate core and data center network bottlenecks
- Position the campus network to support future technologies and the growing demand for network capacity
- Replace aging equipment before it can no longer be supported
- Prevents degraded services for all campus users due to network congestion
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Academic and Institutional Technology by email or call 630.752.4357 (HELP).