Posted August 31, 2016 by
Tags: ThunderCloud Services
ThunderCloud Storage Group Shares Now Available
Effective Date: August 31, 2016
ThunderCloud Storage group shares, powered by Box, are now available. A group share is a collaborative shared folder that has all the features available in Box but belongs to a department or group rather than an individual.
Key Features and Benefits
- Set and customize your own permissions for who has access to data stored in your group share
- Share files with other departments and organizations, even if they're not part of the Wheaton College
- Use built-in tools like version management & collaborative editing
- Files in a group share stay with the department, even if the person who originally created the documents leaves Wheaton
- Unlimited storage capacity
Impact on College Community
ThunderCloud Storage group shares can be a complete replacement for your department's existing network shared drive and are available to any department that can benefit from the features listed above.
If you have any questions about ThunderCloud Storage or group shares, contact us by email or by calling 630.752.4357 (HELP).