Posted August 4, 2016 by Academic and Institutional Technology
Equipment Circulation Now Located in Blanchard 171
Effective Date: August 1, 2016
Equipment Circulation is now located in Blanchard 171. This new location is more central and will allow AIT to increase efficiency while continuing to serve the College community.
- This relocation allows AIT to focus our resources on services that support the College's core mission. More students than ever bring their own technology and equipment to campus, and departments that regularly required specialized equipment now own it.
- Blanchard 171 is more centrally located than the Billy Graham Center.
- Housing Equipment Circulation and the AIT Service Desk in the same location reduces confusion and allows AIT to use College resources more effectively.
Impact on College Community
- Equipment Circulation is now located in Blanchard 171 and is open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM. Equipment is available for pickup during these times.
- To reserve equipment, contact the AIT Service Desk by email or by calling 630.752.4357 (HELP).
If you have any questions or concerns, email us or call 630.752.4357 (HELP).