What can I do to stay involved in pre-health activities while some healthcare facilities are limiting student involvement?
The list below will share some online volunteer options and resources to encourage you to explore the healthcare careers and issues.
- Check out this online volunteering resource.
- Use some of your free time to learn more about the next step in your education. Start looking at resources and requirements (not only the course pre-requisites) that are needed to apply. You can see requirements and national resources for many careers on the HP web site and the Application Resources available to Wheaton students.
- Read the Student Perspectives and Alumni Stories and hear about the experiences of those who have pursued health careers before you.
- Review the Recommended Reading List for health-related interests for new ideas and insights
- Explore various healthcare careers and issues in medicine by visiting these online Media Resources.