Posted August 14, 2018 by
AIT in Action: What was AIT up to this summer?
AIT has been hard at work over the summer. In partnership with Technology@Wheaton Governance and other key stake holders we have acquired and are planning to deploy several new systems.
- Banner 9 (Upgrading the campus’ Enterprise Resource System (ERP) to the latest version) –Successfully deployed on August 3, 2018!
- Automic (Rolling out this software that will automate manual processes for Student Financial Services and other Banner users)– October 2018
- Event Guru (Introducing this new Conference Services planning application that share information across campus)– December 2018
- Identity and Access Management System (Fischer) (Replacing our homegrown identity management system so it will be streamlined and more secure) – June 2019
- OnBase (Replacing our current document management system, Perceptive Content, for better system reliability and more functionality) – February 2019
- CRM Advance (Replacing Banner Advancement with an updated, user-friendly platform) – January 2019
- CRM Recruit to the Cloud (Migrating our student recruitment, admissions and enrollment management software to the cloud for enhanced vendor support) – September 2018
- Ellucian Analytics (Introducing this cloud-based business intelligence tool that empowers users to convert data into actionable insights that drive student success, institutional growth, and operational efficiency) – November 2018
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Academic and Institutional Technology at 630.752.4357 (HELP) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.