Posted by Academic and Institutional Technology
Effective Date: August 15, 2018
On August 15, between 3:00 and 5:00 pm, the four academic Remark stations will be upgraded to Remark Office OMR 10. This upgrade brings a fresh new look to better match modern Windows applications. The navigation will remain the same, although some features have been renamed to more clearly describe their functionality.
New Key Benefits and Features
- New and improved OCR provides quicker processing and improved accuracy.
- More robust partial credit allows any combination of answer choices and point values.
- AND/OR responses are available for questions with more than one correct response.
- Exporting to Excel is now possible when using multiple test versions.
- All reports are now available when using multiple test versions.
- The Student Grade Report can be split into individual student files and emailed to individual recipients for easy distribution.
- The Student Statistics Report has been updated to be more user-friendly in the order in which items are displayed.
Impact on College Community
Our four Remark grading stations will be unavailable during the update, between 3:00 – 5:00 pm on Wednesday, August 15.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Academic and Institutional Technology at 630.752.4357 (HELP) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.