VoIP Upgrade on September 24 and 25
Effective Date: September 24, 2016
On Saturday and Sunday, September 24 and 25, we will perform an upgrade of our VoIP phone system. This upgrade will begin at 10 PM on September 24 and end by 2 AM on September 25. During this time, campus phones will be unavailable.
Key Benefits and Features
- Provides security-related patches and bug fixes.·
- Replaces outdated equipment and installs the recommended version of our call management software.
- This is part of an ongoing modernization effort that removes Novell from College systems.
Impact on College Community
- On September 24, campus phones will be completely unavailable from 10 to 10:30 PM. From 10:30 PM to 2 AM on September 25, the phones will be intermittently unavailable.
- College-owned computers may receive a Cisco Jabber certificate warning after the upgrade. If you receive this warning, accept the certificate.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like assistance, please contact us by email or call 630.752.4357 (HELP).