The Institute for Cross-Cultural Training
ICCT equips Christians called to global service with skills in cross-cultural communication, language learning, and English teaching so they can serve their communities effectively and professionally.
As a fully self-funded academic center under Wheaton College Graduate School, we hold to the college’s motto that our work is ultimately done “for Christ and his Kingdom.” Our vision is that we may be part of this work by empowering people with professional education and training in the areas of:
- Learning new languages
- Coaching language learners
- Living, working, and ministering in other cultures
- Teaching English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Policy development for Christian non-profit organizations
We have the privilege of serving cross-cultural workers all over the world!
This past year, ICCT has:
- Worked with over 40 Christian non-profits around the globe in countless countries
- Served approximately 300 Christian workers and ministry volunteers in the U.S. and abroad
- Hosted six workshops in-person and online to train Christians who are new to English teaching, including Wheaton College students and other virtual participants from around the world
- Conducted 40 online courses to assist cross-cultural workers in second language acquisition, culture learning, and language coaching
- Helped countless non-profit workers navigate language learning during COVID-19.
Make a gift to ICCT
ICCT is made up of a team of committed professionals who care about empowering others in their cross-cultural living and ministry. Not only do all instructors have post-graduate degrees in TESOL or Applied Linguistics and years of experience in their field, but they also prioritize establishing relationships with those they teach and serve.
For regular updates on ICCT courses, events, and resources sign up for our newsletters!