Posted February 20, 2018 by Academic and Institutional Technology
Accessing College Email From Your Mobile Device
Many Wheaton College employees access their email messages from their mobile device. Academic and Institutional Technology officially supports the Outlook app for accessing College email from your mobile device, as it is more secure than other mail applications.
Key Benefits and Features
- Standardizing on a single app reduces the amount of time spend troubleshooting a plethora of different mail clients on different platforms
- Offers the best, most seamless support for Multi-Factor Authentication
- If your phone is lost or stolen, the College could wipe Outlook data from the phone without having to wipe your entire phone
- Provides a focused inbox option, snooze options, and a built-in calendar
- Supports ThunderCloud Training (Box.com)
Impact on College Community
If you access your Wheaton College email from your mobile device, you will need to install the Outlook app.
For instructions on installing the Outlook app, visit this knowledge base article.
If you need assistance setting up the Outlook app from your phone, please contact Academic and Institutional Technology at 630.752.4357 (HELP) or by email at email@example.com.