Posted April 26, 2018 by Academic and Institutional Technology
Coming Soon: New Identity and Access Management System
This summer, we will be adopting a new Identity and Access Management System, powered by Fischer International. As we look forward to launching this new system, there are many benefits and features to anticipate.
Key Benefits and Features
- The ability to issue NetIDs and email accounts once a new employee has submitted their paperwork to Human Resources.
- Recover your forgotten password using convenient email or text messages. No more security questions.
- Your wheaton.edu Office 365 password will be automatically synced when you change your NetID password.
- Increased efficiency due to improved automatic processes.
- Improved security features through notifications and account management.
- Automated management of account creation and deactivation based on current employment or education records in Banner.
- Higher-quality interface for recovering forgotten information.
Impact on College Community
- When you need to change your password, the interface will look different than before.
- New employees will have the basic accounts generated automatically after their Human Resources paperwork is processed. This will reduce the paperwork required for employees and their managers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the AIT Service desk by email or call 630.752.4357 (HELP).