LISTSERV Mailing Lists Now Available
We're pleased to announce that LISTSERV electronic mailing lists are now available.
LISTSERV is an email subscription and mailing list management tool that replaced our outdated email notification systems. LISTSERV provides another channel for campus communications, and adds an excellent tool to assist in the effort to get information in the hands of the intended audience.
Key Benefits and Features
- Improves security by allowing us to retire an older system used for campus notifications
- Allows essential or time-sensitive messages to be distributed to our college community
- Allows community members to unsubscribe from certain lists
- Allows people to subscribe to lists for campus groups that interest them
- Allows departments or groups to request subscription-based mailing lists that allow them to communicate information to interested faculty, staff, and students
- Increases effectiveness of announcements by allowing departments to send targeted emails
- Helps reduce email inbox clutter
- Allows departments to request lists to communicate with people off-campus
Impact on College Community
To learn more about different types of information and available communication methods, please reference Campus Announcements. This page includes guides, descriptions of the available resources, and information about the underlying strategy for campus announcements.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Academic and Institutional Technology at 630.752.4357 (HELP) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.