Billy Graham Center Power Shutdown
Effective Date: May 17, 2016
On Tuesday, May 17, from 5:00 to 8:00 AM, there will be a power shutdown in the Billy Graham Center. During this time, some power lines in the building will be replaced.
If you work in the Billy Graham Center, follow these instructions at the end of the day on Monday, May 16:
- Shut down or turn off your computer, printer, monitor, and any other technology you or your department uses.
- Unplug any power strips from the wall.
- If you unplug a department printer, leave a note to let others know.
Impact on College Community
From 5:00 to 8:00 AM on May 17:
- There will be no wired or wireless network available in the Billy Graham Center. You will not be able to connect to the Internet or use any desk phones.
- Cable television will be unavailable across campus.
- WETN will be unavailable.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Academic and Institutional Technology or call 630.752.4357 (HELP).