ImageNow Upgrade to Perceptive Content 7.1
Effective Date: July 17 to 22, 2015
From 4:00 PM July 17 to 5:00 PM on July 22, ImageNow will be upgraded to the latest version, called Perceptive Content 7.1. During this upgrade, ImageNow will be unavailable.
Key Benefits and Features
- Allows you to eliminate paper files for permanent records
- Provides a secure electronic mechanism for routing paperwork
- No danger of physical damage or loss
- Conserves physical space and reduces time spent searching records
- Perceptive Content 7.1 is fully supported by our vendor
- New features added for department administrators
Impact on College Community
From 4:00 PM on July 17 through 5:00 PM on July 22, ImageNow will be unavailable. During the upgrade, ImageNow will be uninstalled from all faculty and staff computers and Perceptive Content 7.1 will be installed in its place. Perceptive Content is expected to be available on July 23. This upgrade will happen automatically for all computers connected to the campus network, and will not require any action on your part. While the name and appearance of the software will change, all profiles, personal settings, and program functions will remain the same.
If you have any questions, please contact us or call 630.752.4357 (HELP).