Posted July 23, 2015 by
Document Management System Upgrade
Effective Date: July 24, 2015
The document management system upgrade from ImageNow to Perceptive Content 7.1 is complete. Perceptive Content 7.1 will be automatically installed in the next 24 hours on college-owned PCs connected to the campus network. If you use the college document management system as part of your work, please read this page carefully.
Key Benefits and Features
- Allows you to eliminate paper files for permanent records
- Provides a secure electronic mechanism for routing paperwork
- No danger of physical damage or loss
- Conserves physical space and reduces time spent searching records
- Perceptive Content 7.1 is fully supported by our vendor
- New features added for department administrators
Impact on College Community
While the name and appearance of the software will change, profiles, personal settings, and most program functions will remain the same.
- The program name has changed from ImageNow to Perceptive Content 7.1.
- If you use the web client, the URL has changed from webnow.wheaton.edu/webnow/ to webnowp.wheaton.edu/webnow/
- The first time you log in to Perceptive Content 7.1, you'll need to follow the instructions below.
- Open Perceptive Content 7.1
- Select Edit connection profile
- Select the default profile and then Modify
- Change the Server ID to INOWP
- Select OK
- Sign in with your network username and password.
If you have any questions, please contact us or call 630.752.4357 (HELP).