- Review the workshop or course descriptions by clicking on the website link or by downloading the 1-page PDF summary.
- Download and complete the registration form (PDF) for the desired workshop or course.
- Send us the completed registration as an email attachment to email@example.com.
- After receiving your registration form, ICCT will contact you with further details about the workshop or course.
All trainings now held ONLINE only
Due to the COIVD-19 Pandemic, all one-week TESOL courses this Summer are in an online format only. We will be holding them via Zoom. While we would prefer a face-to-face format, we are committed to providing you with a quality, engaging instruction!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions.
Register for an ESL COURSE
Reach Out With English 30 hour ESL Teaching Certificate: General ESL Certificate
*Offered every Summer
“Reach Out with English” (ROWE) is the name of a one-week intensive summer course, including Basics 101, 102, and 103, for a full 30-hour certificate. It may also be taken for graduate credit.
- TESOL ROWE Summer 2020 Description Virtual only (PDF)
- TESOL ROWE summer 2020 registration virtual only (Word doc.)
Essentials of Teaching English Grammar Certificate
*Offered Summer 2020
Essentials of Teaching Grammar is a non-credit, one-week intensive summer course equipping teachers with basics skills for teaching English Grammar. Participants receive a 30-hr certificate. This is offered every other summer.
- TESOL Grammar Summer 2020 Description Virtual) (PDF)
- TESOL Grammar Summer 2020 Registration Virtual only (Word doc.)
Essentials of Teaching English Pronunciation Certificate
*Offered summer 2021
Essentials of Teaching English Pronunciation is a non-credit, one-week intensive summer course equipping teachers with basics skills for teaching English Pronunciation. Participants receive a 30-hr certificate. This is offered every other summer.
- Essentials of Teaching English Pronunciation description
- Registration form will be available in January 2021
Register for an ESL Teaching WORKSHOP
1-Day Workshops for ESL Teachers
Our One-Day Workshops include Basics 101, 102, and 103 which may be taken for credit certificate (8-hours each) to contribute to a 30—hr ESL teaching certificate. Offered in Fall 2020 and Spring 2021. Registration information will be posted closer to the workshop dates.