Official transcripts are issued by the Registrar's Office. We offer electronic and paper transcripts. Online ordering is available for current students, or alumni who graduated in 1988 or later and have access to the Wheaton Portal.
Online Transcript Ordering
This option is available for current students, or alumni who graduated in 1988 or after. Online Transcript Ordering is available through Banner Self-Service, accessed through the Wheaton Portal.
What is the advantage? Immediate transcripts during business hours. If ordered after business hours, transcripts will print at the start of the next business day. Also, it helps us save on paper costs.
Here are instructions for ordering online:
- Banner Self-Service Electronic Transcript Ordering Instructions (for E-transcripts)
- Banner Self-Service Hard Copy Transcript Ordering Instructions (for paper transcripts)
Offline Transcript Ordering
Our conventional transcript request method using a paper form is also available and can be used to request hard copies or electronic copies of transcripts.
Fill out the Transcript Request fillable (PDF), print, sign and return the form to the Registrar's office.
- Transcript requests require the signature of the student before records will be released.
- There is no charge for transcripts.
- Typically requests are processed within 3-5 business days. You must add additional time for mail delivery of paper copies.
- If you have a financial hold with student accounts or the financial aid office, there may also be a delay in fulfilling your request until those holds are cleared.
Wheaton College has partnered with eSCRIP-SAFE, a secure electronic transcript delivery network, to deliver official PDF transcripts. If the school to which you are sending your transcript is an eSCRIP-SAFE network member, please provide that information on the transcript request form. All transcripts are eligible for electronic delivery. If you are under a time constraint, please keep in mind that by choosing electronic transcript, you are saving the time which postal delivery adds.
Which schools participate in the eSCRIP-SAFE network? Member listing
Additional instructions are printed on the Transcript Request fillable (PDF)
Wheaton College Registrar's Office
501 College Ave.
Wheaton, IL 60187