Online Transcript Ordering
Online Transcript Ordering is available through Banner Self-Service (accessed through the Wheaton Portal). for current students and any post-1988 alumni who have Banner Self-Service access. There are a few restrictions. Please see instructions for details.
What is the advantage? Immediate transcripts during business hours. If ordered after business hours, transcripts will print at the start of the next business day.
- Banner Self-Service Hard Copy Transcript Ordering Instructions (for paper transcripts)
- Banner Self-Service Electronic Transcript Ordering Instructions (for E-transcripts)
Paper Request Method
Our conventional transcript request method using a paper form is also available and can be used to request hard copies or electronic copies of transcripts. Some students and alumni (pre-1989) will have to use this method as will those sending transcripts to professional organizations such as AMCAS or LSAC.
Fill out the Transcript Request (PDF), print, sign and return the form to the Registrar's office.
- Transcript requests require the signature of the student before records will be released.
- There is no charge for transcripts.
- Typically requests are processed within 2-3 business days. You must add additional time for mail delivery of paper copies.
- If you have a financial hold with student accounts or the financial aid office, there may also be a delay in fulfilling your request until those holds are cleared.
Wheaton College has partnered with eSCRIP-SAFE, a secure electronic transcript delivery network, to deliver official PDF transcripts. If the school to which you are sending your transcript is an eSCRIP-SAFE network member, please provide that information on the transcript request form. All transcripts are eligible for electronic delivery. If you are under a time constraint, please keep in mind that by choosing electronic transcript, you are saving the time which postal delivery adds.
Which schools participate in the eSCRIP-SAFE network? Member listing
Additional instructions are printed on the Transcript Request (PDF)
Wheaton College Registrar's Office
501 College Ave.
Wheaton, IL 60187