The Wheaton College Post Office (a.k.a. "The CPO") serves both undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and staff of the College.
Hours of Operation
- Beamer Center CPO: 10:00am to 3:00pm weekdays
- Billy Graham Center CPO attendant: Unavailable
Beamer Center CPO* (During the School Year)
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00am to 3:45pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 10:00am to 4:00pm all services 4:00pm to 7:00pm Package pick-up / drop-off only
- Saturday 10:30am to 12:30pm Package pick-up / drop-off only
- Sunday: CLOSED
Billy Graham Center CPO* (During the School Year)
Mail pickup is possible at any time that the Billy Graham Center building is open. A CPO worker is available to help and answer questions during the following times:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 11:30am to 1:30pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 5:30pm to 7:00pm
This College Post Office serves the College community with such services as:
- inter-office mail
- U.S. mail classifications
- specialized delivery services
- and other information basic to your everyday needs.
The more we know about your needs and concerns, the better we can fulfill them. Let us know your needs IN ADVANCE - whether it is a special service you need, a large mailing coming up, or if you are sending or receiving something out of the ordinary.
Should you have a specific question regarding "mailing", we urge you to call CPO at 630-752-5083 (x5083 on campus).
Before you walk all the way to the CPO, or before you e-mail or call with a question, check this list of some of the most common questions fielded by the CPO staff.