Posted November 29, 2017 by Academic and Institutional Technology
Streamlining Employment Applications at Wheaton College
Effective Date: December 1, 2017
Human Resources, in partnership with AIT, has selected a new employment application system, called Newton. With Newton, Wheaton College is streamlining the process of attracting, engaging, interviewing, collaborating, offering, and onboarding new employees. The easy-to-use web interface enables applicants to apply for the position of their choice, upload necessary supporting documents, and be electronically routed to hiring participants.
Key Benefits and Features
- Attract and engage qualified candidates to apply for jobs online using a modern candidate experience.
- Improve communication with job candidates by setting up meetings and interviews through a streamlined process of personalized automated emails.
- Schedule interviews and collect feedback from the hiring team through intuitive dashboards that give you visibility and control across the entire hiring process.
- Save time for Wheaton’s hiring managers by reviewing all applications and supporting documents online.
Impact on College Community
- Greater hiring efficiency
- Increased automation
- Improved communication
If you have any questions or concerns, email email@example.com or call 630.752.4357(HELP).