Posted November 3, 2016 by Academic and Institutional Technology
Tags: Updates Document Management
Perceptive Content Unavailable During Update
Effective Dates: November 5 and 6
Perceptive Content, the College’s document management system, will be updated on November 5 and 6. During this time, Perceptive Content and WebNow will be unavailable.
- This upgrade resolves several user-interface issues.
- The new version is compatible with the Windows 10 operating system.
Impact on College Community
- Perceptive Content will be unavailable November 5 and 6.
- College-owned computers connected to the campus network will automatically receive the update, even if they are powered off. Computers that are not on campus will receive the update the next time they connect to the campus network, including through VPN.
- You do not need to take any action, and you should not notice any changes after the update.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email or call 630.752.4357 (HELP).