How do I Check-Out of Out of CPO?
- Student Check-out of CPO: https://form.jotform.com/200724612304947
What Does CPO Forward?
- All first class letters will be forwarded to the forwarding address you provide. For mailing addresses outside the US, forwarding services work. If you are in a country that can not receive mail, we return the mail to sender.
What is NOT Forwarded?
- Junk Mail is Not Forwarded. This typically includes news letters, catalogs, and ad mail.
- Magazines are NOT Forwarded. Received magazines are recycled. Update magazine subscriptions with the magazine company.
- Packages are NOT Forwarded. See package options below.
CPO Package Options
- If you know someone who stayed/lives in the Wheaton area, you could have them pick up the package for you (e-mail: email@example.com to give CPO the permission for the person to pick up your package).
- Make a label on usps.com or other mailing service. Once you make and pay for the label you can email firstname.lastname@example.org the label, we can then place the label on the package and send it out for you.
- Initiate a return with the company that sent you the package originally. You can then e-mail email@example.com any Prepaid label that is provided to you. We can not accept QR codes intended for Drop-Off in a store (i.e. Kohl or UPS) or Labels requiring Postage.
- We can Return the package to Sender. No tracking will be available with this option. Contact company for details about refunds.
CPO will hold a package for 1 week before returning it, to allow for the options above.
Any packages left at CPO will be returned to sender.