Below are several questions that out-of-state families often ask. Please e-mail Parent Engagement at email@example.com with further questions or concerns.
About the area
- Can you tell me more about the Wheaton area?
- Is there a public transportation option that provides safe and easy access to Chicago?
- If my student is living on campus, are there times when the residence halls are closed?
- What will it be like for my student to live on campus?
- How will my student find friends?
- What is the best way to get my student to the airport?
- When are campus breaks?
- When we visit campus, are there hotels nearby?
- What is there to do in downtown Wheaton?
- Does Wheaton provide students with summer storage options?
- Can I send items to the residence halls prior to their arrival?
- What if my student needs a car?
- What if my student gets sick and needs medical assistance?
- What should my student bring when he/she moves to campus?
Explore Wheaton's online travel portal for driving directions, airport shuttle options, and area hotels.