August Orientation begins when new students move into campus housing on August 19/20.
Students will be sent a Bookings link in July where they will sign up for a specific move-in time on August 19 or 20:
- Thursday, August 19 from 12-5pm for all International Students, Music Majors, ROTC, and First Generation college students
- Thursday, August 19 after 3pm for all Passage participants arriving from HoneyRock
- Thursday, August 19 from 4-8pm for all First Year and Transfer Students
- Friday, August 20 from 9am-4pm for all First Year and Transfer Students
Students who attend Passage at HoneyRock will return to campus on Thursday, August 19 around 3:00 pm.
The meal plan begins on Thursday, August 19 at dinner.
Not sure what to bring? Check out our Lean and Light Packing List!
- Yes, the Orientation fee covers a variety of Residence Life and Orientation expenses.
- A $125 Orientation fee will be charged to your student account.
- Yes, for First Year students
- No, for Transfers, however, we strongly encourage new transfers to participate as specific Orientation programs have been planned with transfers in mind. Transfers not participating are required to arrive on campus by Monday, August 23 at 10am.
Wheaton does not offer shuttle services from the airports during Orientation. If you need a ride to campus, it is best to contact Uber or Lyft.
New students should arrive before 5pm on Friday, August 20.