CSA at Wheaton College provides music lessons and art classes to over 1000 students from 50 Chicago suburbs including Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Naperville, Carol Stream, Winfield, West Chicago, Lombard, Lisle, Downers Grove and Aurora.
The Community School of the Arts at Wheaton College exists to honor and glorify God through teaching and inspiring students in the performing and visual arts, guiding them toward their full potential while encouraging them, in turn, to enrich the lives of others.
At CSA, we:
- strive for excellence in arts education for students of all ages
- provide individualized instruction to meet each student's needs
- cultivate enjoyment and appreciation for the arts through performances and special events
- build nurturing relationships among students, parents, and teachers
- serve each other, as well as the local and global community, by sharing our talents
While CSA implements the educational philosophies of various noted pedagogues, we do so through a Christian worldview based on the authority of the Bible.
Wheaton College is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM). Our greatest asset is our highly educated, experienced and long-standing faculty. Our 38 instructors hold advanced degrees in their respective fields, have years of experience, and are dedicated to shaping the artistic journeys of their students.