Posted July 8, 2019 by Academic and Institutional Technology
Tags: Department News
Hyland OnBase Launch
AIT is pleased to announce the launch of the Hyland OnBase document management system. OnBase is an enterprise-class content management and process automation solution that is an upgrade to our Perceptive Content solution. It enables the College to electronically capture, store, share and manage documents received and/or generated by a department (including paper documents, electronic documents, reports, e-mails, web content, etc.) and will enable the College to store a wide range of content, create forms, design workflows and automate business processes.
- Ability to creating electronic forms
- Improved ability to design workflow
- Better process automation
- More user-friendly user interface
Impact on Campus Community
- July 22, 2019—migration of the content from the Perceptive Content to OnBase begins. During the migration process, the Perceptive Content system will be placed in “view only” mode. This step will ensure current users have access to but cannot alter content during the migration process.
- July 29, 2019—the implementation team will verify migration is complete.
- July 29-August 2, 2019—instructor-led and on-line community videos available for training.
- July 30, 2019—OnBase will be widely available to the entire College.
- August 5, 2019—the implementation team will begin post-implementation tasks.
If you have any questions regarding the OnBase system, the migration process or the project in general, please contact Academic and Institutional Technology at 630.752.4357 (HELP) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.