Perceptive Content Unavailable During Update
Effective Dates: December 24 through December 31 2015
Perceptive Content, the College's document management system, will be unavailable during an update from December 24 to 31. During this time, the system will be updated in order to repair ongoing issues.
Key Benefits and Features
- Users that require high resolution or color scanning will be able to scan documents.
- Batch scanning will no longer require a double-sided separator sheet or two separator sheets.
Impact on College Community
- Perceptive Content will be unavailable from December 24 to 31. You will not be able to log in during this time.
- College-owned computers connected to the campus network will automatically receive the update, even if they are powered off. Computers that are not on campus will receive the update the next time they connect to the campus network, including through VPN.
- In most cases, you will not notice any changes after the update. However, batch scanning and high resolution or color scanning will work properly.
You can check the availability of Perceptive Content on our System Status page. If you have any questions or are unable to log in to Perceptive Content after January 1, please contact us or call 630.752.4357 (HELP).