Wheaton’s engineering program will provide you with lower-division engineering coursework, enabling you to successfully complete your final two undergraduate years at one of many ABET accredited engineering schools.
Engineering Course Offerings
Wheaton offers a variety of core engineering courses. Depending on the engineering field that you want to pursue, any of these courses might be mandatory. Check with the Engineering Program Coordinator or your advisor about the requirements for your particular track.
- Engr 101: Introduction to the Engineering Profession
- Engr 105: Fundamentals of Engineering Graphics
- Engr 125: Introduction to AutoCAD
- Engr 201: Engineering Mechanics I – Statics
- Engr 202: Engineering Mechanics II – Dynamics
- Engr 204: Innovative Design in Engineering
- Engr 223: Strength of Materials
- Engr 225: Materials Science
- Engr 394: Engineering Ethics Capstone
Take a look at several Wheaton engineering student summer internships.