FPE Scholar Opportunities
If you become a FPE Scholar in a collaborative student faculty research opportunity, you will work directly with a faculty member on topics that contribute to best practices in political economy.
Topics for Summer 2018
"The Political Economy of Domestic Violence," with Dr. Timothy Taylor & Dr. Jeremy Cook
"Encouraging Reasoned Deliberation and Compromise on Economic Issues in a Moralized Political Climate," with Dr. Kristin Garrett
- An outcome of no less than a paper which may contribute to a paper presentation at a professional conference meeting, and/or a published paper with your faculty mentor is expected.
- Students will receive $9.50 per hour for up to 40 hrs/week for 9 weeks, for a maximum of $3,500.
- Faculty recommendation is required with application (please give faculty at least 2 weeks prior notice to the deadline)
- Summer 2018 Scholar Application or stop by the POL/IR or B/EC offices located in the MSC building to pick up a hard copy.
- Deadline is Friday, March 16, 2018
- Submit to email@example.com